It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*throws the travel advisory again, with a note saying that it might not be safe for some members of the family*
I throw a report concluding that Florida is safer than most states for children especially.
I throw a report that Florida is extremely unsafe for many children, due to things like laws making healthcare illegal and the impending climate disaster.
^ I throw out a brand new planet with functional climate(*just add colony*)
*throws some software to run in the colony, only that software is written in unsafe rust*
^ *throws some trans fat*

Now, you should not feel as if you were missing out.
I throw tranny fluid onto a transformer to wake it and report that the nearby transformer power station is under attack by transgender rioters.
I throw a cisportation device at the above user.
^ I throw Montgomery Scott and his great granddaughter Katarina Scott to help prevent/fix any transport mishaps
I replace the transport mishaps with cisport mishaps, then throw them.
^ I throw a single sparkly burgundy paint chip that I found on the ground
whilst walking outside(how did it end up where I found it, I wonder?)
I use the chip to make a protest sign and throw it at the above user.

The protest sign reads "Stop Throwing Things!".
^ *throws Thing 1 and Thing 2*

: P
^ Throws a copy of Where the Wild Things Are so Hooyah has something to read
I throw the Adam's Family Thing which is holding and throws while in mid-air, a tissue-sample of John Carpenter's Thing, which morphs into another hand and throws upon landing at his feet Thing 1 into Thing 2, which in falling over bumps the table where Marvel's The Thing is sipping coffee.